Saturday, April 9, 2011

I want ...

It isn't too often I post stuff about knitting, which is surprising since I'm a knit-nut. Anyway, I was reading one of my fav blogs yesterday - Knitting In Color - and clicked on this link - Toe-up Entrelac Socks, by Natalia Vasilieva. Since not everyone is a Ravelry member, here is a picture ...


I fell madly in love. I want these socks. Only thing I would change about them would be make them longer. Not a big fan of short socks. Too bad I haven't gotten brave enough to begin the 'knitting my own socks' phase of knitterdom. Someday!

If I had these socks I would only take them off long enough to wash them, dry them, then put them right back on. They are awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those entrelac socks are gorgeous. I think I would be scared to wear them in case they wore out, though! They would certainly have to be on display when they weren't on your feet. :0)

Thanks for commenting on my blog yesterday, by the way.
Nicola
nicolaknits.wordpress.com