Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Deceptive.

People in the southern states know that deep underground there lurks a monster. It's name is Red Clay. It's beautiful in color, but don't let that fool you. This stuff is what nightmares are made of. It can destroy worlds. Let a tiny bit of this stuff loose and it spreads and multiplies faster than you can say 'rabbit'. It stains worse than food coloring, and sticks like Gorilla Glue. It's mean. It's nasty, and it's now all over my driveway.

The husband is finally getting a shed, a.k.a. 'workshop'. This is where it's going to be built next week ...


Will be nice to have this view of the neighbor's carports blocked ...


This is my friend, Chris, doing the leveling of the land with a back hoe ...


This is what is happening to my driveway as I sit here and type ...


Chris has only been working for a couple of hours. It's going to get a lot worse before it's done.

I think I need another pot of coffee, or two.

Namaste', y'all ...

No comments: